Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Debates Coming this Year!

So then, faith comes by hearing and hearing by the Word of God"

(Romans 10:17)

Dear Family and Friends,

Hi Everyone!

I just wanted to tell you that I am in the process of organizing more theological debates similar to the one on the Trinity I was involved in a couple of months ago in Riverside California.

It is in my heart to organize theological debates with various non Evangelical groups active in the Orange County area such as Muslims, Buddhists, Hindu's, Mormons, Jehovah's Witnesses and other such groups.

I would appreciate your prayers for these debates as they are very time consuming in preparation, organization and study.

I love you all and want to hear from you!

Drop me an e-mail soon and let me know what topics you want to hear about.

Sincerely in Jesus Christ,

Ed Enochs